Sunday Night saw another successful Quiz Night, when we added another £410 to our Crowdfunder, taking us over £29,000 raised so far! We would like to thank everyone that attended and to The White Lion for hosting us.
There are 3 simple ways that you can still help us reach our target and make this project a reality.
1. Pledge your support for our new facility. Bag yourself some goodies in return for your generosity by claiming pledge rewards.
2. Spread the word. Share our project far and wide on your social media pages, email, and text to tell the world to get behind The Lilywhites.
3. If you want to run your own fundraiser to support us, maybe a sponsored activity or similar.
That all important Crowdfunder address to donate or share;
Because of the unique way that crowdfunding works, individuals and companies can take advantage of the many rewards available in exchange for their generosity. There are some of the generous rewards still available, including:-
- Brewboard Beer Tasting and Brewery Tour
- Tickets to Don Laka Concert
- Football Fun Factory day or week passes
- Month of Bootcamp
- 1:1 Yoga & Reiki Session
- Website SEO Check
- Recruitment Advertising
- Two week Family Pass at David Lloyd Gym
- Leicester Tiger Tickets
- Add your name to next season's shirt! Who wouldn't want this, a wonderful memoir!
We are in need of a community changing facility that will be suitable for all. With the main stadium currently not open and no significant revenue currently coming in, we need help to raise significant funds so we can provide changing facilities for those wishing to use the 3G community pitch before the remainder of the site is open. Without this, it’ll not be possible to give people access to this much-needed facility.